Sunday, 29 August 2010

More flowers

I am really into playing with these hand made flowers at the moment, so yesterday, I spent several hours making up these roses & others & then putting them onto a card. I cut out the petals for the roses using my Robo & resizing a file by Penny Duncan. The others I just punched out & added bits from stash, together with glitter glue to match.
The image is in a set called Girls About Town by Charmed Cards & Craft, once more coloured with Prismas
Martha Stewart Daisys punch
Sentiment is a ticket made by Caz. She has made a whole sheet of these available for free on her blog, so go on and take a look. You can recolour them in Word/Graphics programme. too, so very versatile.
Entered into the following challenges
Craft Your Passion Handmade flowers
Simon Says Stamp Paper Piecing
Wild Orchid Crafts Sparkle
Rainbow lady Sparkle & Shine
Post a Comment