Saturday 19 December 2009

Tilda & Prismacolors

After much thought and watching You Tube videos, I decided to buy Prismacolors & practice my colouring in, yes I hear you say, its easy, we learnt that as kids, however whilst I can stay within the lines, I am not good at the shading & definition, so I thought that the Prismas would be a cheaper option than Copics or Promarkers. I bought 72 pencils from a seller on E Bay for £29.99, so this is my first play. I know I have a lot more to do to get it perfect but overall I am pleased with the result. The papers are from my stash, the flowers are Prima but I coloured them with Brushmarkers or Marvys, not sure which. Sentiment is from Anna Griffin and a few jewels from my stash.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Love this card. I am so into Magnolias at the mo. I want them allllllll.
have a fab christmas hun