Friday 27 August 2010

Reindeer

This blooming card took me all day to make on & off. I could not get it right & am still not sure if I like it or not, but its done, but not confident enough to look for any challenges.
BP Bearly Mine Christmas Sparkle
Image I think was Pink Gems (not sure so have not put link but happy to do so if someone can confirm this for me.) Coloured with Prisma pencils
Flower & sentiment again from Bearly Mine set
Jewels & glitter from stash
Martha Stewart punch "Rings"

5 comments:

Laney said...

Thats a great card Dawn!!!Go for the challenges you've nothing to lose
The image was a Pink Gem freebie as I remember downloading it too
huga
laney

cheryl said...

oh this is just so cute love that image,hugs cheryl xx

Jules said...

Hi Dawn

I think you should get it entered into those challenges .. .. your image is so beautifully coloured and your background paper is perfect alongside.

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend.

Love Jules xx

Spyder said...

This is really cute!!
(Lyn)

Brenda Brown said...

It's great Dawn. I have days when I'm really not sure too, but yours really works. Go for it.
Luv B xxx