Monday 25 October 2010

Fairymoon Challenge 33

As usual, we have another sketch to follow here at Fairymoon Crafts and this time lets see your Halloween cards.
Here's my DT card, which is the first one I have made since returning from holiday and as I have a flare up of my arthritis, was more painful than usual.

The papers used are from the Stitchy store & are called Spooks by Purple Panda. Nestie circle used for circle and an old stamp I have had for years called Goofy Ghost by Whipper Snapper Designs. I coloured with Prisma pencils, added lime green & black glitter glue around the edges & ticket from Sentiments 4 You. Looking forward to seeing the entries. (No sponsor this week, so just for fun, however if anyone knows of sponsors wanting  blogs to sponsor, then please let one of the team know. You do however have the chance to become a Guest Designer this week, so who knows may be meeting you very soon. Please visit the other DT blogs & leave comments for them too. (Details in side bar)
Entered into the following challenges
A Spoonful of Sugar  Boo
My Time to Craft Ghosties, Ghoulies & Long Legged Beasties
Creative Inspirations Spooky
Fab n Funky Things that go bump in the night
Creative Cottage Halloween
Sisterhood of CraftersBoo-rific
Crafts & Me Halloween

12 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Great card xx
Love those spooky papers too x

cheryl said...

oh totally love this great iamge,and really love those papers,too hugs cheryl xxxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A fab card - love the image. Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.

Mona Evy said...

Oh, what a lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!

Pamela said...

Great card Dawn.

Pam x

deesdesigns said...

Great sketch! Cute, Friendly ghost!!! I really like your choice of DP and use of tickets is perfect.

Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft - Hugs, Dee

Anne said...

Fab card, thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage
Anne x

Suzanne said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week x

Lindsey said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Michelle Singer said...

Spook-tacular entry. I'm so glad you entered it on our challenge. Thank You! I hope to see you again for the next challenge at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog. xxx
Hugz,
Michelle

Crafteezee said...

Fab layout, and spooky, lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

Susie Sugar said...

I just popped over to look at your Lovely blog
Thank you for entering my DT Call for the Die cut Dreams Christmas Challenge good Luck and check back Saturday when I will be announcing my new Designer
Hugs Susie Sugar xx