Friday 9 March 2012

Tilda & Bath Tub

Last Tuesday night my crafting friends & I went to Sir Stamp A Lot for a class using Magnolia stamps. We are lucky as there are enough of us to have our own class & we always have a laugh & get to spend money in the shop afterwards. I had seen Tilda in Bath Cap & the Bath Tub in the latest collection Prince & Princess, so of course I just had to have them alongside some of the new papers in the collection. They also had a sale of dies & I spotted this one saying bliss & thought it would go perfectly with these images & even better was it cost 50p!.
Anyway back to my card. The paper is from Wild Rose Studio & the pack is called Bella, there really are some fab papers in this pack, so can see this getting well used. The image is as above & coloured with Promarkers with a little Prisma highlighting & on the bubbles I have used Stickles to make them sparkle.
The tag is a Magnolia die onto which I have stuck the Sissix die ''bliss'', which has been coloured with Promarkers & then Stickled. The flower die is the Memory Box Catalina border which I have cut in half & stuck to the card. The leaf punch is MS Pine  & flowers & ribbon from stash. Oh & a few dew drops too.
Entering into the following challenges
I Love Promarkers Ribbons & Bows
Simply Magnolia Bling & Bows
Totally Tilda Punches & Dies ( MS leaf punch & Magnolia & Memory Box die
Craft Your Passion Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Glitter


23 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

I love your card Dawn, I love Magnolia stamps and I love Sir Stampalot shop! I would have loved your Magnolia crop! lol
Just got this stamp but of course I haven't inked it up yet!
Love Laurie x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card, fab image and I love the colours you have chosen.

Thank you for sharing it with us all at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Margreet said...

Stunning card Dawn...great colouring and lovely embellies...have a nie weekend!
xxx Margreet

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve your colours! What a Gorgeous design..
Chrissyxx
Lucky you going to SSA..I've started buy off them and it comes the next day...

Berry said...

Gosh dawn this is so fab! I love that image and the fab off the page elements just stunning sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous pretty Princess Tilda lovely colouring great take on the chall theme

Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

smiles Christine x

Crealin said...

Hi Dawn,

what a fab card, so creative with Tilda in her little bath :-)

Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

Enjoy your weekend,

Lins

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hunni...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lori said...

Just the sweetest stamp, love all the accents, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda!

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card Hun,and your colouring is just stunning,hugs Cherylxxxx

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card. The layout is beautiful.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love all the embellies!
Helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dawn this is a little beauty love that image of Tilda, what a fantastic use of the die cuts they look really effective, the colours look great.
hugs
Lorraine x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! This is so adorable, I love the colours and this tilda is so cute, gorgeous flourishes and flowers too
Lindsay xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Adorable card sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia for this weeks challenge.
Hugs Bonnie

Lorraine said...

What a super card and a fabulous images, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Eulanda said...

Oh gosh is that cute!! Love purple cards and that Memory Box die (?) but your bubbles are a real eye catcher. Luuuv glitter! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Awww..... how cute, beautiful card Dawn, love it! Jo xxx

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Isn't it great when you get a bargain! I love Sire Stampalot, such friendly women and always something worth buying in there too. As the pround owner of these stamps I can honestly say I am very impressed with what you have done, such a lovely scene has been created and your colouring is very good too. What a stunner!
Hope you enjoyed your class too!
Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers, hope to see you again soon!
Andy
x

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous card and lovely colours!! Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Unknown said...

O wow Dawn, this is gorgeous, Tilda is so cute here and wow again what a bargain the Bliss die :) xx

Unknown said...

Great card Dawn, really sweet image and wonderful colouring.

Amazing border - I just love Memory Box Dies, but they always seem to be out of stock when I really need one!!!

Great colour combo as well.

Sarah

Tess Ekwall said...

what a fab card dawn!!
so creative with tilda in the bath!
lovely colouring!
hugs, tess.