Wednesday 13 June 2012

My 1st Xmas card of 2012

Here is my 1st Xmas card of 2012 & yes I know its not my last...lol.
I have used Santa with Lantern from Xmas  2009 and Winter Night background  & for a change I coloured them with my Prisma pencils & blended with Sansador. I added Liquid Pearl to the snow falling to add shimmer.
The background paper is from Crafty Individuals Xmas Book 2.  My die cut trees are Marianne. The holly leaves are from stash & they have had the Glamour Dust treatment, although difficult to see in the photo.  Santa is coming to town sentiment is Magnolia too.
Entering into the following challenges
Magnolia Down Under Winter
ABC Christmas Challenge L for lyrics (Santa Claus is coming to town is my inspiration)
Top Tip Tuesday Sparkle Galore (Glamour Dust & red holly berries are all glittered)

15 comments:

chrissy xx said...

WoW! What a Fabulous scene Dawn..LOving it.
Chrissyxx
Yeh! First card? Hope now you've started you'll keep going lol...

DesignerDiva said...

Love your Christmas card Dawn - in one fowl swoop you have equalled the number of Christmas cards I've made so far!
Hugs Laurie xx

Unknown said...

This is so sweet Dawn, love the background scene and such a sweet image too, love it xxx

Jayne A said...

fabulous card

hugs
jayne
x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Dawn...:O)

big hugs Vicky xx

cheryl said...

oh gosh this is one,brilliant scene you have created here Hun,love it hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Kathleen said...

Great Christmas card Dawn, good on you for starting early! Lol
I havent even began to think about it, I will be running at the last minute again as always!
Hugs
Kat xx

Debbie Pamment said...

So glad we could help you get started on your Christmas cards - you've created a fabulous scene 0 I can hear the bells jingling!
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC for our Winter Downunder.
xXx

Caroljenks said...

It's never too early to start your Christmas cards - I ALWAYS leave it too late and never get enough done!

Great card and I love the trees :)

Thanks for joining in with our 'Sparkles Galore' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

Annette said...

I just made one of my first Christmas cards in a few months. It feels odd in June! Love all your sparkles and gorgeous snow scene.

Annette
Netty's Cards
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge DT
xx

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Absolutely adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday and be sure to stop in again tomorrow
Hugs
Tammy Louise

coldwaters2 said...

Another fabulous card Dawn I really love the little scene you have created for Santa, super colours
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Fun Christmas card I can just Imagen the reindeer standing waiting for Santa! Great song choice too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our Lyrics Challenge, and Fab to see you playing along at Top Tip Tuesday too!
hugs Samantha :0)

Bettina L. said...

Such a lovely Christmas card. Love the design with the snow scene and the christmas trees. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Carissa said...

Wonderful card. This song was always one of my favorites while growing up. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas.
Carissa