Wednesday 16 April 2014

New papers at Bearly Mine

Donna has released another 2 sets of fabulous papers today & honestly you need to go take a look at these here


Back to my card, where I have used Summer Floral Delights. I edged the backing paper with Spun Sugar TH DI & put some faux stitching around the edges. The clock face dies are Marianne, again cut out of Summer Floral papers with a little stencilling & faux stitching again. Happy Birthday is coloured with Spun Sugar DI & stamped with Victorian Velvet DI. Stamp from Dimension Fourth.
It is my birthday & wedding anniversary today & I am away on holiday, but will enter this into challenges as I can.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hi Dawn. Hope you had a lovely Birthday and Wedding Anniversary.
Super card, love the victorian feel and such pretty papers - stop tempting me, lol.
Happy Easter,
Hugs,Janine xx