Wednesday 21 May 2014

Bearly Mine inspirational post


Today is my turn to showcase an inspirational post for Bearly Mine Challenges. I have chosen to use papers from 2 sets of Donnas collection & these are the details.
Mini Dots & Floral Surprise

The image is an Elusive Images stamp, coloured with Prisma pencils & Gilding Flakes by Craftynotions. I mounted it onto a Nestie, added ribbon & lace which I coloured with a Promarker from stash.
The flowers more or less have all come from Thailand. I am so lucky to have a friend whose son lives out there, so when she visits him, she brings back tons of flowers & we divide them between 3 of us. The little butterfly I bought in Cyprus in a cake supply shop of all places & again I coloured it with a Promarker.
I hope this showcases some of the Bearly Mine papers, go take a look, in my opinion, they are some of the best digital papers out there.
Entering into the following challenges
Crafting From The Heart Anything Goes
Created With Love Lots of Layers
Stamp & Create Spring Colours


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! Beautiful colors and just the right touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this week.
Tina - DT

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dawn..love the papers and design and the colours are stunning.

luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Rene said...

What a pretty card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene :D

Blossom Cards said...

love the card thanks for sharing with CWL Rachel dt