Tuesday 25 November 2014

Noor Design Team Call

I have just been away on my annual crafting long weekend with friends & this has kick started my mojo back into shape. I bought loads of new goodies to play with & managed to make 20 Christmas cards whilst I was away too.
I had noticed that Tracy Payne over at Noor Design is having a Design Team Call for her new shop here. Tracy is a tutor over at Kit & Clowder for the distress ink class which I have completed & I have loved her cards for years.
This card has several Noor Design/Joy Crafts dies on it. The papers are First Edition Gilded Winter. The lace was a present from a friend. The image is from Making Cards Christmas Special 2014 & is mounted onto corrugated card from stash.
The Snowflakes are Noor Design/Joy Crafts, as is the leaf die too.
I have also used another Noor Design/Joy Crafts die here & glittered it with Glamour Dust & attached it to the image.
The sentiment is from the latest Crafters Companion inspiration  magazine, mounted onto a new die  by Sweet Dixie Butterfly & Floral Diamond. Now thats the card part out of the way, and as part of The DT call, I have to tell you a little about myself.
I am 53 years old & no longer work, due to health issues, so I have loads of time to play in my craft room. I live in Cambridgeshire in UK. I currently belong to 2 Design Teams, but for different reasons, both are closing down at the end of the year, so I will be without a DT team, which will be the first time in years.
I have a FB account, I also use Pinterest & am a lover of dies & have an ever growing collection.
My blog has been quiet lately because of my dress making & knitting & a lack of mojo, but it has fired up & I am rearing to go again with loads of ideas in my head. I also need to complete the skin & hair class over at Kit & Clowder lol.
Anyway thanks for reading this, there are some gorgeous entries over at the DT call, so fingers crossed eh? If you dont enter, you cant be considered, so here goes.
Entering this card into the following challenges
Craft Your Passion Baby Its Cold Outside
Get Creative Anything Goes with optional glitter
Pink Elephant Anything Goes
Come & Get It Winter Theme
Sugar Creek Hollow Vintage Christmas Cards with non Traditional Colours
Noor Design DT Call



10 comments:

Bunny said...

This is a beautiful card. I love all the embellishments. Especially the lace. The snowflakes are absolutely beautiful.

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Gosh this is beautiful hun wonderful detail hugs cheryl xxx

cw said...

Glad your Mojo's come back hun xx

N-Eva said...

woooow...This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

N-Eva said...

Woooow...This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Barb said...

Beautiful creation and design, stunning. Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge blog. Barb

Filharmonica said...

Stunning Xmas card! Thank you so much for joining us at Suger Creek Hollow this time! Wish you a wonderful Saturday! DT Heidi

Michelle said...

Wow this card is so adorable. Lovely snowrlakes.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Tanvi said...

This is beautiful, great use of die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion#241.

Daniele said...

such a pretty card, loving al those snowflakes, so glad you joined us at SCH
hugs