Monday 1 December 2014

Last Bearly Mine Challenge EVER!

This is the last post I will make on behalf of Bearly Mine Challenges as its the last one sadly. Donna has made the difficult decision to close her shop & therefore her challenges as the new EU directive on digital images has made it non viable to continue.
Anyway this challenge is Anything But A Card or a Christmas Decoration & I chose to make a tag. I have used paper from the Christmas Memories set
I edged it with acrylic paint, the ribbon came from Hobby House & the gold ribbon is from stash. The pointsettia came with the Vol 2 Magnolia Die Club & I added Stampendous Champagne Crushed Glass Glitter & added a pearl in the middle.
I have 1 last inspirational post to make on 21st & after that no more Bearly Mine! So very sad.
Entering the following challenges
Classy Cards n Such Xmas Tag
Crafty Catz Weekly Anything Goes

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh sweetie this is just gorgeous,just love this to bits adore the colours,and detail,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx