Friday 13 February 2015

Exciting News & Polkadoodle Challenge


My exciting news is that I have selected onto Polkadoodles Design Team & here is my first card made for the new challenge starting today, which can be found here. The winner will get a £10 voucher to spend in the digi store. How good is that?
The theme is All Things Kraft & I chose to work with the Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses CD which can be found here
I used one of the templates & made a stepper card & covered it with papers from the CD. The scrabble letters are also printed out from the CD onto Kraft card.
The image is once again from the CD & coloured onto Kraft card with Prisma pencils
I added a Magnolia flourish die from Vol 3 die club set & a Christmas Lace die from Couture Creations, as well as flowers, ribbon & dew drops from stash.
So there is my first card for  Polkadoodles & I look forward to working with a great bunch of ladies & of course the famous Nikky Hall!
Entering the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday Perfectly Pink
Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes Foe The Girls

No comments: