Monday 16 February 2015

Ppinky Doll Alyce Love

Been practicing my colouring again & this time with Prisma pencils & no blending solution! I love my pencils & always have done, probably more than all my marker pens, but now I know I can get even better results than before, I have fallen in love with them again lol. In fact, I have a set of Polychromos coming my way soon for an early birthday present. Thanks Alyce, over at Kit&Clowder for the lessons.
The image is PpinkyDoll & can be bought here
The papers I have used are Michelle R Designs Whimsy Romance, which can be found here.
The lace & flowers are all from my stash, which means bought in Thailand. My friend has a son living & working there, so when she goes over to visit him, she shops in the markets & brings back heaps for us.
Lace I bought in Turkey.
The sentiment is a Paula Pascal sentiment set of clear stamps.
Robyns Fetish Square Cards
Stamping Sensations Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time Anything Goes with Love
Digi Designs Lots of Embellishments
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Love is in the Air
Simply Create Too Anything Goes


No comments: