Sunday 27 June 2010

Kenny K

Like most of my crafting friends, I love these images from Kenny K and this one is a free image for June, which of course I had to grab.
I think I am quite unusual in as much as I like making male cards. I have kept this simple, coloured him with Prisma pencils & blended with Sansador.
BP by Bearly Mine Floral Dreams & Just Plaids & I have used the plaids in blue.
Martha Stewart punch for corners
Golf tee is a Glitter Girls board I have had for years, & although it is dry embossed, it does not show up on the photo at all.
Sentiment Stamping Up.
Quick & easy card to make
Entered into the following challenges
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Good Luck/ Best Wishes
Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes
Friday Sketchers - Sketch (I have reversed it)
Charisma Cardz - For The Boys
Allsorts - Embossing (Glitter Girls Golf Tee, dry embossed)
I Love Digi Embossing (as above)
Gingersnap Creations Shades Of Blue

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn this is lovely .. as for me I don't like much doing male cards :)))

cheryl said...

love this dawn,hun great job with the courling on this too I like doing male cards,too hun especailly with imags,like these,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Karin said...

Fab job! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

SmilynStef said...

Great colors for a masculine design.

Kirsten...x said...

love this male card i've just about to make a card with this image he's fab ...x

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Great boys card, wish I enjoyed doing them!!! thank you for playing along at I Love Digi.

Hugs Ali x

Faye said...

This is an awesome male card. Super image too. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card! Such a fun image!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! Good Luck on our Emboss It Challenge!
Hugs! Dee (Spryte)

Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautiful coloring, and great shades of blue! Thanks for playing along at Gingersnap Creations!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card - thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!