Tuesday 8 June 2010

One Stitch At A Time

Stitchy over at One Stitch At A Time
Is having a DT call, they are increasing their DT because of the workload on the existing DT. You had to obtain an image from Stitchy herself, use it & post it. She will make her choices from there. I have worked with Stitchy & her stamps before, so would love the opportunity of doing the same again, however I do not think for one minute I will be successful.
The image is called Sparkles, so I thought I would glitter her up a bit.
BP & card & mirri card from stash
Nellie Snellen die used for topper mount
Martha Stewart "Rings" punch around the corners.
Glitter Girls punch for the rounded edges
Flowers from stash
Sentiment stamp Stamping Up
Coloured in with Prisma pencils & blended with Sansador.
Glamour Dust gold used to accentuate her wings.

3 comments:

stitchy said...

Dawnie, you really ought not be so hard on yourself girl, you did a fantastic card here...and fast, didn't I just send you this image this morning haha...wow you have alot going on for you, I will be in touch very soon...thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with me and wanting to be on my team...good luck hun

stitchy xoxox

Unknown said...

Dawn, she's a cutie and I think you did an awesome job with it! You are your owns worst critic! Very nice!

Scrappy said...

Beautiful job! :)