Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Black & White Metallic Lily

Yes I know I have not posted for ages but I simply
lost my mojo when I got back from Cyprus. I have
been dealing with several issues at home which have taken time & quotes to sort out & have just not been wanting to make cards.
Anyway, here goes the first one.
Metallic white & black dotty metallic background card.( It is difficult to photo this but its gorgeous sparkly, shiny card which I have had for years & not wanted to use..lol)
Mirri black & silver card from stash
Lily image is a digi image by Digital Doodling.
Circles cut out on Robo
Sentiment is also a digi image from Pollycraft Designs
I glittered with Stickles the lily leaves to give a little more dimension.
2 buttons from stash & have stuck 2 large jewels in the centre of the buttons to give more sparkle.
Entered into the following challenges.
Fab & Funky Challenges- Metal Mania
Truly Scrumptious- Sketch
Papertake Weekly- Shiny, Sparkly & Special
Cupcake Craft- Buttons
One Stitch At A Time- Dotty
Post a Comment