Monday 27 August 2012

Tilda with Scooter

There are 2 images I really wanted from the Turning Leaves collection & thats this one & Tilda sewing, which you will see very soon I am sure, so I treated myself & bought them both from Bunny Zoe Crafts.
She is coloured with Promarkers & mounted onto a Marianne die cut, which has been edged with Spun Sugar DI. The papers are from stash & I have faux stitched around the edges. I have a newish sewing machine & I read that using it for paper sewing may damage it because of the paper dust, so am reluctant to use it for my cards. One of these days I will buy one of those cheap little ones & use it purely for sewing.
You can just see down the left hand edge a Magnolia Lace border die, again edged with DI. Added lace from stash & a doily too. Across the bottom is a Memory Box die Spring Border, which has been coloured using Walnut Stain DI,  onto which I have added 2 layers of ribbon. Sentiment is Papermania Urban set of stamps. Oh & the other die cut is another Memory Box die, which I have cut up & added either side of the image mount. Lastly flowers from stash added & there is my version of Tilda with Scooter.
Entered into the following challenges
I Love Promarkers Transport
Midweek Magnolias Pink, Brown & White
Tildas Town Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under All Stitched Up
Charisma Cards Lace

32 comments:

Karen said...

Your card is beautiful! : )

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Dawn!
Your card is very pretty. I love the pinks and browns. Lovely coloring. I ahve this Tilda too. she is one of my favourites.
Hugs maz

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, beautifully coloured and designed, thanks so much for joining in at Midweek Magnolias this week
hugs julie P

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card I just love Tilda! good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers transport challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Wow this is a fabulous card. Very festive. So pretty.
Blessings Doreen

Tina Makuc said...

Fantastic card Dawn!! So many gorgeous details!! I love your colouring!!!
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!!
Hugs, Tina

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous, love it!
Helen x

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! Dawn, this is utterly adorable I love that sweet Tilda and all your pretty detailing. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Rene said...

WOW Dawn! This is amazing...so beautiful!
Rene :D

Vicky said...

So beautiful Dawn....:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

This is a brill card. Love all the details. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

mae said...

Oh my! This is gorgeous! I love every detail of it! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
Hugs,
Mae

Paula said...

Great looking card! I just love the pink and browns together. Love all the layers and details you added to the card. And Tilda is colored wonderfully.

scrapperdiane said...

Very pretty,great card.

paula said...

Lovely card,lovely colours and papers xx paula

http://scrapcardattic.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful Dawn well done a super card Hugs Elaine

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dawn this is absolutely awesome, the more I see this image of Tilda the more I love it, the design is spectacular.
Hugs
Lorraine x

cathylynn said...

All so stunning! Great colors and details!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Elle said...

WOW! I LOVE all of the design elements that you have added to your beautiful card. This is also one of my favorite stamps from that collection. Pocketbook here I come! lol

Norma said...

Dawn, a gorgeous card. Adorable Tilda and you've coloured her beautifully. Love this colour combo of pink and brown--one of my faves. I'm an addict of dies, so love your gorgeous die cuts. Wonderful design and love the lace.
Hugs,
Norma

Lisa Sjöström said...

Just beautiful card and OMG soooo many details! Good luck in the draw at friday!
Hugs Lisa - Midweek Magnolia´s

Kelly said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors and paper patterns in it. That die cut on the bottom really shows her off and You colored Tilda so beautifully, I love this card.

Vicky said...

Beautiful card love the image & I love the gingham paper behind her.

Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolia's, hope to see you again.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, lovely layout and image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Unknown said...

Lovely, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this time
Kate xxx
CCC DT

Unknown said...

WOW what a gorgeous card, I love everything about it, thanks so much for joining in the fun at Magnolia Down Under this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, so many pretty details
Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town
Hugs
Kat xx

Cathy Lee said...

So sweet, Dawn. Your Tilda is adorable on that scooter and love the Pink and Brown color combo.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Karen said...

Your card is beautiful! Great design and colors.

Karen

Frances said...

Hi, Dawn, this image is so cute and you did a wonderful job with it. Love your design. hugs, Frances.

sara said...

gorgeous card love your colour combo thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
hugs sara x x x

cabio's craft corner said...

Totally gorgeous card and stunning design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio