Friday, 10 August 2012

Flip Flop Tilda

This is the first card I have sat down & made since coming back from holiday that I just made because I wanted to. Its not a DT card, just my favourite Magnolia & this one is Flip Flop Tilda from Summer Memories 2012 collection. I have teamed her up with Romantic Sunset, which is once more coloured with Prismas.
I have coloured her with Prisma pencils & its the first time I have done black hair. Quite pleased with it, but more practice needed.
The papers are from Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss Collection & all edges are distressed with TH inks, Spiced Marmalade & Broken China.
The butterfly is a Magnolia die cut & ribbon & flowers from stash.
The text is also Magnolia & that little charm is so cute, perfect fro this card I thought.
Entering into the following challenges
CRAFT Challenge Add a charm
Moving Along With The Times Summer
Southern Girls Challenge Water Play
Anything Goes Summer Days
Creative Card Crew On Beach/Under the Sea
Party Time Tuesdays By the Sea


UPDATE I won Top 5 over at Anything Goes for this card.
Post a Comment