Friday, 31 August 2012

Saturated Canary Spritz

I am slowly starting my Christmas cards & now have 10 made up, so lots of work still to do however.
This little cutie is Saturated Canary Spritz & he is coloured with Prisma pencils & blended with Sansador. I had my pencils long before my Promarkers , but they have been neglected lately, & I had forgotten how much I liked them, so may start using them again more often.  I have sparkled her wings using Glamour Dust.

The BP is a freebie from Bearly Mine which I have edged with white acrylic paint. The image is mounted onto card from my stash (yes I managed to use some lol ) which again has been edged with acrylic paint. I have placed an acetate overlay onto the image & used Liquid Pearls to look like snow falling. The holly & ribbon are both from stash.
The white flower is glittered, again with Glamour Dust with a poinsettia added on top.

Entering into the following challenges
Bearly Mine All that Glitters
Inky Impressions Primary Colours
Pennys Paper-Crafty Sparkle & Shine
Challenge Up Your Life Christmas in Summer
Saturated Canary Dotty

Post a Comment