Sunday, 5 August 2012

Punches & Dies

Well after a month away in Cyprus in the searing heat & a week getting things straight back here in UK, I have finally made  a card!!!!!
This fortnight its Punches & Dies over at Dream Valley Challenges & is sponsored by OSCC
I have used Edwin on Xmas Eve & coloured him with Promarkers. The Christmas trees are a Marianne die & the paper used was Papermania Christmas Tidings. Added Santa is coming to town Magnolia die & a fabric tree in the corner, with some wide blue ribbon from stash. Added liquid pearl all over the card to look like its snowing.
Now that life is almost back to normal, I will get around to blogging & commenting on my fav blogs. Mind you, don't think I have been missed anyway lol.
Entering into the following challenges
Simply Create Too Anything Goes
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Edwin only
Scrapbook Stamp Society Winter Wonderland
Post a Comment