Thursday, 16 August 2012

Love Rose Tilda

I have used Magnolia Love Rose Scent Tilda from Sweet Crazy Love collection & coloured her with a combination of Promarkers & Prismas. She is mounted onto a Nestie & I have dabbed pink & blue chalk around  her to soften the white background. The pink paper is Papermania Lucy Cromwell set & the blue one was a freebie at some point. I have edged them all with white acrylic paint. You can just see a little bit of a Magnolia die cut Lacy Border on top of the blue Nestie poking out of the image. I added a doily which again has been chalked in pink. The ribbon is attached by 2 pearl brads & I like the fact it is slightly pulled where the brad is attached. A couple of Sissix flourishes, again I used acrylic paint on them. The lace I coloured with Promarkers & flowers from stash. The sentiment is Papermania. A few liquid pearls complete the look.
Entering into the following challenges
Just Magnolia Pearls & Swirls
Magnolia Mania Sketch
Magnolia-licious Pink & Blue
Tildas Town Shabby Chic
Totally Tilda DT Call Colour Inspiration picture. Pinks & Blues
Addicted to Stamps Pearls & Lace
Whimsey http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.co.uk/Stamps Lots of layers


Post a Comment