Monday 21 June 2010

Flowers & Pearls

This is an image that can be purchased from Bella Web Design called Little Loves Dee Dee.


She is again coloured with Prisma pencils & blended with Sasandor. The mirri card topper is made using a template from UK Scrappers for my Craft Robo. Ribbon from stash. Flowers  also from stash. Papers I got from a QVC kit some years ago. I added pearls to some of the flower heads. All put together on an easel card, which are my favourite cards of the moment1!! lol. Entered into Digital Tuesday challenge which is to make an easel card.

7 comments:

Bev said...

lovely card Dawn. Love the image and the colours you have used here. xxx

Love crafts forever said...

Hi. Wow! This is so beautiful. I love this cute image, and very beautiful paper.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Lora said...

Fab card Dawn! Your colouring is great on Dee Dee and I love the bright papers you have used.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday and hope you will join in with more of our challenges :)
Hugs Lora x

Anneke said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for playing along with us at digital tuesday :)
Greetings Anneke

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Dawn, just popped in to say hello and see what you have been up to.
Love this card - fab colours and layout.
Hope all is well with you and that you are getting the sunshine we are.
Take care. Luv Brenda xxx

Spyder said...

Thanks for popping over! I'm following you too! (but in a nice way! not in a stalky way!)
(Lyn)

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn, wow you got some nice cards here.. this one is so cute and I really love the colours.. Sorry it's only today I managed to pop by but I'll definitely try to do it more often. Hugs :) xx