Sunday, 4 July 2010

OSAAT Challenge 20 Lace, Ribbon & or Bows

This my DT card for the latest OSAAT challenge, which is Lace, Ribbon & or Bows.
Here I have used Bearly Mine Just Plaids BP,  with an image from Angela at Sew Many Challenges who is kindly sponsoring us this week. Isnt he adorable? I have paper pieced him using the BP already mentioned & coloured with Prisma pencils & blended with Sansador. mounted onto card from stash & as I did not have any lace, I remembered I had a lace paper, which I used instead. Ribbon from stash added to topper & also the corner paper with a few jewels on top. Sentiment Stamping Up.
So go on over to OSAAT & join in this weeks challenge & I look forward to seeing your entries.

OSAAT also have a sale this month, 30% off, so go take  a look, you can pick up some great bargains.
Not entering any challenges with this one as I am away on holiday & this post is scheduled.
Post a Comment