Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Flat Friends Celebrate with Divas

This weeks challenge over at Divas is sponsored by Flat Friends
We were kindly given some images to use & I chose Happy New Year but I cannot see it in the shop at the moment. Coloured with Prismas & I covered the glass with Glossy Accents which has made her clothes inside the glass a slightly different colour to those outside, I quite like the effect, although it was an accident rather than planned lol. Mounted onto a couple of Nesties. The b;lack paper is from stash & the purple balloon paper is Wild Rose Studio Bella pack. Coloured the doily with pastels. I used a Magnolia Doohickey die So Wrapped Lovely, onto which I added organza ribbon. Lace came from a shop in Turkey. Sentiment is computer generated. A few pearls, mini jewels, butterfly charm & flowers from stash complete the card.
Entering into the following challenges
Ooh La La Creations Different Use of a Doily
Sketchy Colors Sketch
Allsorts Challenge Anything But Christmas

Post a Comment