Wednesday, 18 June 2014

More than 3 layers

Divas By Design have a new challenge today & the theme is 3 or more layers & is sponsored by Hobbycutz. As my mojo had completely disappeared after my nightmares of transferring data to my new ipad, this is my card. I used an old wooden stamp , maker unknown & coloured it with Prisma pencils. I then layered 3 pearlised papers up, together with matching ribbons & I think it looks a little like Rene Mackintosh style. Flowers from stash (Thailand) & sentiment from a Daisy & Dandelion set Pickles & Onion.
I hope my inspiration comes back, as I have lots of DT work to finish before i go on holiday at the end of the month.
Entering the following challenges
Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge Favourite Embellishments (has to be flowers)
Addicted To Stamps & More Photo Inspiration
Bunny Zoe's Challenge Layers
Crafting From The Heart Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion 3 or more Embellishments
Incy Wincy Designs Funky Colours


Post a Comment