Tuesday 14 April 2015

True Love/Best Friends

.
I am back from my holidays & todays a new challenge over at Digi Choosday & the theme is Pearls & Gems. The background papers on this card are from the Back to Nature CD, which can be found here & the image , which is coloured with Polychromo pencils is True Love/Best Friends, which can be found here as a digi download or here as part of the Love & Kisses CD.
On the image I have used a Spellbinder die & the film strip is a Jus Cutz die, onto which I have stuck some of the scrabble squares from the Love & Kisses CD. Added some pearls & of course a cherry blossom & flowers, all from Thailand.the feather is also a Spellbinder die. The bow is a triple bow made with my Zutter Bow It All.
Entering the following challenges
Craft-Dee Bowz Anything with hand made bow
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Dots or Stripes or both
Ooh La La Creations At least 5 layers
The Shabby Tea Room Rainbow of Colours


No comments: