Thursday 7 January 2010

Mens cards

This one is also using the same CD as below together with a background CD by the same person, again all for men.
This is using an image from a CD Kraft Kardz 2005 which is all mens images etc, I think I bought it from E Bay years ago. I used a peel off, yes a peel off for the sentiment. Backing papers from stash.
This one is using a Glitter Girl board.

After making the hibiscus card, I decided to make a few mens cards as I need a few over the next month and had run out. I hate doing mens cards, they cant be embellished like a womens card, so have kept them simple.
The first one is Crafters Companion Popcorn The Bear, I coloured him in using Prosmacolor pencils & blended using Sansador & blending stumps and sentiment is Anna Griffin with the backing paper from an internet download from years ago that I am sorry I can no longer remember where it came from.


No comments: