Thursday 28 January 2010

Tilda

I had already coloured this image in a while ago with of course Prismas, so thought I would make use of it, all the papers were from my stash, some of them came free from magazines collected over time. Tore a couple of pieces to add texture & layered them on to the card. Tilda is mounted onto card, but I cut around her using fancy scissors, remember them? I have said to myself that I will make more use of what I have this year (not including images) rather than keep collecting and not using things after a while. The flowers I had downloaded ages ago from elementalpixie.blogspot.com and I reduced them in size in Word & printed them out, I then used small Prima flowers in the centre with a jewel. The sentiment is a Cuttlebug small folder, using the same card as the mount on Tilda.

1 comment:

Cazz said...

Love the fresh colours and a beautiful card x