Thursday, 28 October 2010

Bearly Mine DT call

Bearly Mine are having a DT call & as I am lucky enough to have not only the freebies that Donna kindly offers but some of her CDs too & love working with them, I thought I would have a go & see if I can get onto her team.
I made these mini suitcases with Bearly Mine papers from a template by Suzanne Dean & this can be found here. These are big enough to take a credit card size voucher/money etc & I know 2 neices who will just love these.

The papers are freebies that Donna put on her blog recently, so of course I grabbed them.
These are the instructions for the DT call in Donnas words.

Hello everyone, I have decided to expand my Design Team and am looking to add 6 new DT Members, if you would like to be considered then please feel free to use one or more of the freebies supplied on my shop blog and create a card or other project using these papers, and do a writeup on your blog showing off your card, then enter your name below. This term will be for 6 months.



What is expected of you:

•must have a well maintained blog that you post on regularly


•must enter card challenges using the papers from your DT kit


•must be willing to do a blog hop when we hold one


What you will receive in exchange:

•existing Digi kits currently available


•future Digi kits before they become available

This DT call is open until 2nd November & all successful applicants will be contacted by 5th November.

Entered into the following challenges

2Sisters Challenge  Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad Xmas
The Crazy Challenge Tons of Shapes
Crafts & Me Xmas Gifts (Whilst this is not the gift, it will hold the I Tunes vouchers that both of them want for Xmas)



Post a Comment