Saturday, 30 October 2010

Red & Green should not be seen

When I last went to my local market, I topped up my acetate & was playing around with it last night. I made a square front to the card & attached it to a back, which I covered with a BP from Papermania Capsule Collection Green Nestie circle as a mount. Stamp Elusive Images, coloured with Prisma pencils. Sentiment also Elusive Images.
Lilies & Roses from stash. All other flowers came from my monthly subscription kit from Crafty Feeling.. Each month you get a kit, with loads & loads of flowers, flat blooms & roses etc. You also get dewdrops, hat pins, buttons, ribbon, all for £10 monthly & it all comes in a gorgeous organza bag. I was so excited to get my first one yesterday, so have been playing as you can guess.
I must say it was good to make a proper stamped card for a change instead of digis, not that I dont love digis, but its good to get your hands messy every now & then..lol.
Entered into the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday Transparent
Digi Doodles Shop Best  Anything Goes
Post a Comment