Saturday 30 October 2010

Red & Green should not be seen

When I last went to my local market, I topped up my acetate & was playing around with it last night. I made a square front to the card & attached it to a back, which I covered with a BP from Papermania Capsule Collection Green Nestie circle as a mount. Stamp Elusive Images, coloured with Prisma pencils. Sentiment also Elusive Images.
Lilies & Roses from stash. All other flowers came from my monthly subscription kit from Crafty Feeling.. Each month you get a kit, with loads & loads of flowers, flat blooms & roses etc. You also get dewdrops, hat pins, buttons, ribbon, all for £10 monthly & it all comes in a gorgeous organza bag. I was so excited to get my first one yesterday, so have been playing as you can guess.
I must say it was good to make a proper stamped card for a change instead of digis, not that I dont love digis, but its good to get your hands messy every now & then..lol.
Entered into the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday Transparent
Digi Doodles Shop Best  Anything Goes

11 comments:

Tracy said...

Very pretty! I've never worked much with acetate but this is lovely. Beautiful image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

cheryl said...

oh this is gorgoues,love the accetete so effecitve hugs cheryl xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great project, it is gorgeous. Thank you so much for entering Digi Doodle Shop's Best this time, hope to see you again.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Monica said...

So pretty and so very creative.

xxx Monica

Jules said...

Beautiful work Dawn .. .. love this!!

Love Jules xx

Karen said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Deb said...

such a beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Dana said...

What a great card and how fun to play with all those new embellies!! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best : )
Hugs~
Dana

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card.Love the fuchsias - one of my fave flowers.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Unknown said...

What a great card! :)
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle`s Shop Best!!
Tine

Julie said...

So pretty. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
Hugs,
julie