Monday 13 December 2010

Craft Your Passion Challenge 36

This week it is to follow a sketch. Details of which can be found over at Craft Your Passion blog.
I have used one of Laurettas images, coloured with Prismas. Nellie Snellen die used with mirri card from stash. You can't see it very well in the photo but I have added glitter to the top of the candle & the flame. Martha Stewart Lattice punch used to make the lacy effect. I am sorry but I cannot remember where I got the ticket sentiment from. I think its from the Stitchy shop, but wont link in case I am wrong.
This post is scheduled, but will look for challenges to enter later on today.

11 comments:

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

Wonderful Christmas card!

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgoues xmas card hun just love it,hugs cheryl xx

lalkygirl said...

fabulous xmas card,love it
congrats on winning jacques sweet stuff tilda candy
enjoy your goodies
tracey x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

great card hun..
hugs shell xx

Dawnll said...

Such great details on this great card. Love the colors you used.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Dawn love the image and paper, the lattice looks really effective.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lauretta See said...

this is gorgeous :) love those blings! :) great job!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! I love the DP.

Anonymous said...

Love the rich,warm colours.They go perfectly with the image.
Lisa x

sammi said...

Fabulous christmas card, Dawn! So happy to have you with as a GDT at Craft Your Passion!

corinne said...

very nice card !!!