Sunday, 19 December 2010

Flu Shot

Well this weekend I should have been going to a big family get together & having loads of people staying at my house, BUT because of the blooming snow, it was called off as noone could get anywhere. Such a shame, no presents posted because we all thought we would swop in person & now noone gets them as its too late to post them & even if it wasn't , the post would not get there now, once more because of the snow!!!!
Anyway Stitchy over at OSAAT gave all us DT members a Christmas present & allowed us to go shopping in the store. One of the stamps I chose was this one called Flu Shot, it just appealed to me. It can be bought here. Coloured with Prismas. BPs from stash as is the lace. The sentiment I found on the internet. Flowers from stash.
Entered into the following challenges
Karbers Challenge Anything Goes with a digi
Creative Card Crew Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes
Crafty Anns Anything Goes
Allsorts Anything Goes
Post a Comment