Saturday, 6 August 2011

Golden Wedding

Right folks, I am back, after a 4 week holiday in Cyprus where I topped up the tan & generally had a good time in the sun. I did take my Prisma pencils with me, but didnt do as much colouring as I thought I would.
Anyway I was asked to make a Golden Wedding Anniversary card this week & here it is.
I used Classical Bridal Couple Magnolia image which I coloured with Promarkers. To make the gold effect tag & mount, I sprayed a sheet of card with Dawn Bibby Designs Golden Glitz Shimmer & then cut out the shapes I wanted. The vellum backing paper is from Jak Heath. Years ago before she was famous in the craft world lol, she was a member of a forum I visited all the time & she made a few CDs, of which this is from. I changed the colour slightly to a gold effect & attached to the card with brads (QVC years ago). The tag is a Magnolia die & the swirl is a Sissix die. Ribbon, flowers, hat pin, all from stash. I have also dug up some peel offs, peel offs I hear you say, noone uses them anymore, do they??
Inside I have used My Craft Studio to create a writing oval & inserted Golden Wedding.


Excuse the different colours, thats my photos, they are the same I promise! On the box I have also used the same paper, attached a big ribbon & more peel offs.
I am entering this into the following challenges & promise to get around my favourite blogs very soon.
Just Magnolia Anything Goes (option glitter)
Order Opus-Gluei No Words ( no words on outside of card, only on inside)
Craft Your Passion Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes (option metal= brads & hat pin)
CRAFT Anniversary
Post a Comment