Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Make It Crafty Mushroom/Toadstool

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR DIVAS BY DESIGN DT CARD

Before I went on holiday I purchased several of Zoes Make It Crafty images as I do love them & she had a sale going on. Here is one of them.

This is the mushroom house which I have coloured with Prisma pencils & blended with Sansador. I have mounted it onto Bearly Mine papers. (One was a freebie & the other from Spots & Gingham CD). A MS Daisy punch was used to decorate the edges.

As it is an easel card, I stuck dew drops onto the card to keep it standing upwards. Another Daisy edge was added to the bottom of the card with more dew drops.

I used my Craft Robo to make the Moving Home words. Flowers is hand made with a little glitter added.
Entered into the following challenges
Bearly Mine Spots & Dots
Papertake Weekly Make Your Own Flowers
Your Next Stamp Border Punches/Dies
Stampin For Weekend Spots & Dots
Sir Stamp A Lot Whatever You Fancy
Post a Comment