Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Button Up

Its time once again for another challenge over at Divas & this week its Button Up & therefore we want to see buttons on your creations. This week is sponsored by Crafty Emmas.

I used a Cuttlebug flower folder, which I had never used before to make the flower, I then ran it through the Cuttlebug again, using a Swiss Dot folder this time, onto which I stuck 2 buttons to make the centre. I also used a Cuttlebug border & stuck that along the bottom edge, onto which I stuck more buttons.
Paper is from stash, as are the flowers & ribbon & brad. The leaves are a Sissiz die, coloured with Promarkers. Sentiment is a freebie from blogland somewhere.

I am looking forward to seeing what you can create using buttons & don't forget to pop over to the Divas blog & see what my fellow DT have made this week.

I am away on holiday at the moment, & whilst I have internet, its very slow, so please bear with me if I am not getting around blogland as usual & commenting on my favourite blogs.

Entered into the following challenges
Totally Stampalicious Embossing
Anything Goes Die Cuts/ Punches
The Poodles Parlour Buttons/ Brads
Post a Comment