Sunday, 25 September 2011

Twisted Santa!!

I wanted to have a go at the twisted easel cards that I had seen in blogland & decided to have a go.. Over at Come & Get It Challenges I had won a top pick for my Back To School card & they asked me to be a GDT for this week using an easel card as a technique, so it was perfect to combine the two.
The image is from Make It Crafty which I coloured with Prisma pencils.
Papers I bought last year & cannot remember who or what they are, but they are glittered as is most of this card...lol.  Ribbon, Dew Drops & Pointsettias all from stash. I have a Christmas bag with all my embellies etc in & each year I completely forget whats in there!
Copious amounts of glitter glue used around the edges of the card & I also got out embossing powder to make the sentiment which was a wooden stamp (unmarked) I have owned for years.
Voila, a twisted easel card which I am very pleased with, however I note that I have not been featured in the above challenge!! Hopefully an oversight.
Entered into the following challenges
Fussy & FancyTtry new technique (Twisted easel)
One Stop Cards Easel Cards
Victorine Stamps Easel Cards
Bows n Berries Glitter
Post a Comment