Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Back To School

Its time for another challenge over at Divas By Design & this time its ''Back To School'' & is sponsored by Crafty Sentiments.
I chose an image & the backing paper from Tiddly Inks. The backing paper is now in the basement section at $1.00. My image is coloured with Promarkers & the embellies come from a sheet given away as a freebie by Shirleys2Girls which I matted onto matching card. The calculator & crayons are buttons bought from my local stationers.
Don't forget to go on over to Divas & see what my teamies have also made this week & I look forward to seeing your entries.
Entering into the following challenges
Come & Get It Challenges Back To School
Guylou's Immitability Back To School
Pixe Dust School Is Cool
Stamp Insanity Back To School
Fashionista Friday Back To School

UPDATE I have won Top Pick with this card over at Come & Get It Challenges
Post a Comment