Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Fishy Tail

This is an image that I got when I was a member of the OSAAT DT, unfortunately the drawer of the stamp is no longer with OSAAT, so I cannot give a link.
I coloured with Promarkers & then gilded it, using my neglected Gilding Flakes. It looks splotchy in the photo, but it doesnt in real life, promise...lol
I framed the image with 3d foam & using papers from Bearly Mine, although these were a freebie from last year I think & cut out the oval with my Nesties. Backing paper is also Bearly Mine, from the same freebie set.
Added flowers & ribbon from my stash & from my monthly subscription to DuckPond Crafts ,as is the stick pin. I also gilded the leaves & a little flourish on the frame, as well as the sentiment & followed the sketch over at Sketch & Stash
Sentiment from a QVC kit purchased years ago & a little fish charm added to finish off.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Sketch & Stash Using the above sketch. Neglected stash Gilding Flakes & New stash flowers, ribbon & pin
Sir Stamp A Lot Frames
Pile It On Lots of layers
Die Cut Dreams Flower Power (at least 5 flowers, I have 8 on there)
I Love Promarkers Metal charm/embellishment
Post a Comment