Wednesday, 12 September 2012

For a Child

Its time for another challenge over at Divas By Design & as its Team Bs turn, its up to me to showcase our theme which is ''For a child'' & is sponsored by Lili of The Valley this week.
I have used Balloon Bear & coloured him with Promarkers & used the Blender pen to give some texture. Not sure if its worked or not, but hey ho!
I got out my embossing folders, they just dont see the light of day these days & ran them through the Cuttlebug & then coloured with TH DI Mustard Seed. The little postage stamp was treated in the same way. The cake was a precut die I have had for yonks, no idea where it came from, & I added a little spotty ribbon around it. The tag is a Magnolia die. Paper from stash & a few dew drops & there you have it, a childs card.
Entering into the following challenges
Ooh La La Teddy Bear Antics
Cutie Pie No Flowers
One Stop Crafts No floral embellishments
Post a Comment