Saturday 29 September 2012

MIA

Just in case anyone was wondering where I have been these last 2 weeks, I have had a particularly stressful time without going into too much detail & suffice to say my mojo disappeared completely.
I have hardly been near my craft room for ages, apart from making a couple of DT cards as I go away tomorrow for 3 weeks & I am hoping that when I come back, I can get back to making cards again & enjoying it!!!!
See you towards the end of October, apart from my scheduled posts in the meantime. xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn sorry to hear this, I hope all is ok now and that when you come back you'll find your mojo again.. me too have been struggling with my mojo all Summer and to make a card has been a tough time lately.. just can't find the joy I used to have :( I'm really struggling with myself lately not to call it quits!!!

Sharon said...

Sorry to hear you have lost your mojo and that you are having a stressful time. Enjoy your break and we will hopefully see you soon.
Hugs Sharon. x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dawn sorry to hear that things have not been good I hope that after going away you will return nice and refreshed. I adore this cute card that image is adraobel the colours, design and embellishments are ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Dawn

Sorry to read things have been tough going for you.

Hopefully your break will do you good and you will return full of inspiration and with itchy fingers to get crafting again.

Have a good break.

Love Jules xx