Sunday, 21 April 2013

Things with Wings at Dream Valley

Dream Valley have a new challenge and its Things with Wings & sponsored by Digital Delights, so lets see your creations with wings & dont forget to pop over & see what my fellow teamies have made as well.
When I went to Stamparama in Stevenge, I watched some demos by Ali of Alis Inky Fingers (Formerly Dimension Fourth) & I bought her Essential Fairy set of stamps, of which these are part of. I used Pan pastels to create the soft background & added various elements of the stamps to create the scene.. I then added Liquid Pearls to the flowers to make them stand out more. The papers are Isabelle by First Edition. Added a little lace & a SU sentiment together with a few liquid pearls around the edges.
This is a different card to my usual style but I like how it turned out & its always good to try new things.
Entering into the following challenges
2 Sisters Blue and/or Green
Just Add Ink Try new technique (Creating scene using set of stamps)
4 Crafty Chicks Trees
Crafty Sentiments Pearls & Lace
Post a Comment