Monday 1 April 2013

Blanche

Stamp and Create have a monthly challenge starting today & the theme is to use at least 1 die cut on your card. I chose Blanche from Saturated Canary to work with & coloured her with Prismas. I have used Christmas Lace Magnolia die cut down the side, mounted the image onto a Nellie Snellen Multi frame die & also a Cheery Lyn flourish die. The papers are Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss. The flowers are from my stash, apart from the yellow rose which is a Kaisercraft Buttercream rose.Added some pearls to match & a bow, together with some gauze underneath the image.
I am away on holiday, so hopefully will look for some challenges to enter.
Entering into the following challenge
Challenges 4 Everyone Anything Goes

4 comments:

mags said...

A lovely card Dawn. Really love the colour combo.
Mags
x

Berry said...

Stunning card Dawn love the colour combo hugs Rebekah xx

Judy said...

Gorgeous card. Stunning design and coloring.

xo

orangedaisy said...

beautiful card dawn

i would also like to thank you for the beautiful card which you sent me for my birthday, blew me away. it was such a fantastic suprise and i love it, many thanks

Ev x

ps sorry i could not find a way to contact you other than here