Friday, 29 March 2013

Mia Mia the Flamingo

Stamp and Create with Magnolia have another challenge for you & this time its Spring with Animals or Insects. I chose to use Mia Mia the Flamingo from Summer Memories collection & she is coloured with Prisma pencils. She is mounted onto a Nellie Multi frame die cut & edged with TH Spun Sugar DI. The papers are Magnolia but having cut them up, I cant remember which ones now. Lace from a local market stall. The doily flower is a Magnolia die & can be bought from here. The other flowers are from my stash. The Ribbon charm can be bought from here & the pearls are from here,
Here is a close up of the flowers I made with the Britannia die. It makes buttercups, roses & fuchsias. I adore the fuchsias especially.
Entering into the following challenges
Marvelous Magnolia Wings
Happy Campers Add Dimension
Paper Crafting Journey Ribbon or Lace
Creative Moments Animals
7Kids Challenge Wings
Post a Comment