Sunday, 10 March 2013

Dream Valley Mothers Day

Today over at Dream Valley we have another challenge and the theme is Mothers Day and is sponsored by Freckled Fawn.
I have chosen the Parrot & Colibri bird from Magnolia Pet & Animal collection & coloured them with both Promarkers & Prismas.
The bird cage I cut using a template from UK Scrappers on my Craft Robo.The papers are First Edition Bird Song. I have added ribbon, flowers, jewels & brads from stash. The sentiment was computer generated.

I am still without a computer & I had to go to my sons last week to put this onto his computer & upload to my blog. What a pain!! I have an Ipad but the camera is rubbish & not good enough, as you can see from my previous last couple of pics.
Entering into the following challenges
Lovely Hanglar & Sweet Magnolia Ribbon or Trim
Marvellous Magnolia Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations Great Outdoors
Tildas Town Anything Seasonal ( Mothers Day today so I think that's a seasonal card)
Pink Gem Floral Frenzy
DL.Art Anything to do with Birds
Post a Comment