Friday, 15 March 2013

Tilda with Big Tulip Pot


Over at Stamp & Create with Magnolia we have a new challenge & its Spring with New Life. The prize is a free stamp of your choice from the store.
I chose to use Tilda with Big Tulip Pot as a bulb is new life right? I adored this stamp as soon as it came out, so just had to have her & I coloured her with TH Distress Inks. The papers are from a K & Co pad called Amy Butler. The image is mounted onto a rectangle Nellies Multi Frame die.
 I now have my computer back yey!! God dont you miss them when they are poorly? Its been a right pain & although I have the Ipad, its just not as easy as a proper computer lol.
The ribbon came from Hobby House & the sentiment is SU & stamped using Peeled Paint DI. The grass is a die by Joy Crafts.

The flowers are an assortment from stash but I have photographed the fuschias as I made these myself. It is a die from Britannia Dies & makes roses, buttercups & fuschias. I really love the fuschias so you will probably see more of those on future cards.
Entering into the following challenges
Pennys Paper Crafty Ribbon & Die Cuts
Bunny Zoes Girly
Magnolia Down Under Happy Birthday
Midweek Magnolias Birthday
Stamping Sensations Great Outdorrs
Time for Magnolia Challenge Happy Birthday
Moving Along with the Times Spring
Post a Comment