Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Use Twine at Divas

This weeks challenge over at Divas By Design is ''Use Twine'' & is sponsored by Bugaboo. I chose Gus Old Fart & coloured him with Prisma pencils. I think I went overboard with the twine but hey ho. I attached some twine to the front of the car with a brad to look like he is being led around. The papers are from Molly Bloom Christmas Carnival magazine from last year. The sentiment is also Bugaboo & goes with the image & this I have coloured with Tea Dye TH DI & attached to the card with more twine & another brad. Added a baseball cap charm on more twine & there you have it.
Entering into the following challenges
Cards For Men Funny Birthday
Squigglefly Use Ribbon, Twine or Floss
Here Come The Boys Use Squares
Drunken Stampers Twine

UPDATE I won Top 3 over at Cards For men with this card.

Post a Comment