Friday, 30 August 2013

Piping Tilda at Stamp & Create

Stamp & Create with Magnolia have another challenge & this time its a Summer Birthday. Dont forget that as well as the theme, the challenges have a seasonal theme too, so base your creation around summer as well as a birthday. The prize is a Magnolia stamp of your choice.
I have used Piping Tilda & coloured her with Prisma pencils & added Shabby White Frantage over the top. She is mounted onto 2 Spellbinders Nesties & a doily. The paper came from my stash, as did the ribbon, which I lightly coloured with Tea Dye DI. The tag is a Magnolia, onto which I added seam binding & twine. The sentiment is an old QVC kit. The charm & flowers are from my stash & lastly I added Liquid pearls around the edge.
Entering into the following challenges
Marvelous Magnolia Add Metal
Ribbon Girls with Magnolia Girly
Tildas Town Anything Goes
A R T  Ribbons & Pearls
Aud Sentiments Any sentiment

Post a Comment