Wednesday 4 September 2013

Skating Tilda

This weeks challenge over at Divas By Design is Water, so lets see your creations using water somewhere, whether that be in the image or papers used. There will be a surprise prize for the winner I chose to make a Christmas card as I am so behind with these this year & I now have a grand sum of 3 made!
I have used a back ground scene from Make It Crafty called Ice Skating Lake, which can be found here. I have coloured this with my Prisma pencils again & added Glossy Accents to the lake to give an ice effect. The trees have Fluffy Snow on them which I think was from Woodware (the stuff you heat up & it puffs up).
I have added Skating Tilda, again coloured with pencils & added a little gold Glamour Dust to her muff & tops of boots. The paper is Craft Individuals & the sentiment is an old blog freebie. Ribbon from stash. There are a few pearls added & a Christmas tree embellishment too.
By the time this is published, I will be in hospital but coming out hopefully today, so will add challenges once I am home.
Time for Magnolia Challenge Anything Goes
LadyBug Crafts Ink Winter Wonderland
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes with optional extra of a Xmas card

11 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Fab Christmas card. I love the scene you have created.
Sarah-Jane xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow this is gorgeous Dawn.. what a wonderful scene you've created with Tilda… I love the pretty colours and wonderful embellishments! :-)
Hugs Sue xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Dawn, love the scene and wonderful colours.
Wendy xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is gorgeous - the colours are beautiful
Lisa x

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! This is GOrgeous! What a FABulous scene this is and such pretty colours...LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Chrissy said...

Fantastic scene Dawn and the colouring and colours are just gorgeous..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Berry said...

Love this Dawn a great little scene you have going on over here! Hugs Rebekah xx

Janine said...

Stunning card Dawn. Love your beautifully coloured scene.
Hugs, Janine x

Janice said...

Beautiful colours and colouring Dawn and an adorable card. Love the background for Tilda, just perfect. Jx

Nicole said...

This looks gorgeous!! I love the little scenery you made. Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

Lisa Jane said...

oops - forgot to say -Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
Lisa