Thursday, 19 September 2013

Urban Collection

This morning I received an email from Zoe over at Make It Crafty with news of a Graffiti party, as she has added to her Urban Collection & teamed up with Little Miss Muffet & there was some freebies to use & enter. I do have quite a lot of Zoes images & immediately started to colour. The background is a freebie, as is the Graffiti, I already had Urban Nico, so added the 3 elements together on my computer & thats it. Coloured with Prismas & mounted onto blue card. Nothing else added, no embellishments, just a great scene.
If you want to take part in the challenge, hop over to here & enter your details, upon which you will get your images.
Entering into
Make It Crafty Graffiti Party
Sisterhood of Crafters use a Digi
Whimsy Stamps Masculine
Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes

UPDATE I was the winner at Whimsy Stamps with this card 


Post a Comment