Thursday, 19 September 2013

Pickles with Pointsettia

Yep its a card 2 days running!!!!! After such a trying few months, yesterday I was finally able to get into my craft room & make a card because I wanted to. Hubby has finally returned to work & is able to drive & therefore not working from home on MY computer.
I need to get on with my Christmas cards, so here goes. I have used Wild Rose Studio Pickle with Pointsettia & coloured with Prismas. Mounted onto a Nestie which has had Frantage sprinkled onto it. The ticket die is Magnolia DooHickey & the sentiment is also Wild Rose Studio. The red paper is Papermania Home for Christmas but the green one was given to me by a friend, so no idea.I have added acrylic paint around the edges of the papers. The leaf die is a Marianne & has also been Frantaged. A few berries, pearls & pointsettia from stash complete the card.
Entering into the following challenges
Sketch & Stash (berries, flowers & jewels from stash)
Pennys Paper Crafty 2 or more Patterned Papers
Creative Card Crew Christmas
Papertake Weekly Make it Sparkly
Sparkle n Sprinkle Anything Goes
Post a Comment