Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Inspired By a Movie

Its time for a new challenge over at Divas By Design & the theme is Inspired By A Movie. The film I am inspired by is The Beach with Leonardo DiCaprio. All those fabulous scenes of beaches in Thailand. I chose to use Flip Flop Tida & Romantic Sunset stamps & coloured them both with Prismas. The paper is Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss. The seam binding from stash, as are the palm trees, which I have had years. The shells I picked myself last year, knowing I could use them at some point on a card lol & the film strip is from Bearly Mine papers, printed onto acetate.
I am away in Cyprus, so will look for challenges as & when.
Entering these challenges
Marvelous Magnolia Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps Make Your Mark ( colouring)
7 Kids College Fund Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs Anything Goes
Cards Und More No Flowers (must stamp)
Magnolia-licious Anything Goes

Post a Comment